DIRECTORIES: Temple University Libraries Alt Database List AND Temple University Libraries’ Alternate Access

DIRECTORIES: Temple University Libraries Alt Database List AND Temple University Libraries’ Alternate Access

David Dillard
Administrator

DIRECTORIES: Temple University Libraries Alt Database List AND Temple University Libraries’ Alternate Access

DIRECTORIES:

Temple University Libraries Alt Database List

AND

Temple University Libraries’ Alternate Access

.

.

Temple University Libraries’ Alternate Access

  • Use this basic alternate site to access some of our resources.
  • Call 215 204-0744 for assistance with services normally available through using our forms
    for the Paley, Ambler, and Science & Engineering Libraries.

A-Z Research Databases Listing
The full listing of citation and full-text research databases usually available via
the Libraries’ Web site is being made available here as an alternative access point
in the event of unexpected downtime. While updated regularly, this listing may represent
a slightly older version of what appears on the Libraries’ site, which is often updated
on a daily basis.

Journal Finder
Search or browse journal, magazine, or newspaper titles to determine their availability in online or print format.
Follow database links from results to access full-text content when available.

Research Guides
Access an extensive array of online research guides
on general and science-related topics that can help with library research.

Ask a Librarian!

Paley Reference Desk:215-204-8212[hidden email]
Ginsburg HSL Reference Desk:215-707-4033[hidden email]
Ambler Campus Reference Desk:267-468-8648

E-Z Borrow or ILLiad
Use these interlibrary lending services to request items unavailable at Temple’s libraries.
Use E-Z Borrow to search and request books from over 60 Pennsylvania academic libraries.
Books are received in 3-5 business days. Use ILLiad to borrow books and other materials
from libraries across North America.

Summon
Find articles, book and more.
Depending on the type of downtime, parts of Summon may not be available.

Diamond, the Libraries’ online catalog
Depending on the type of downtime, Diamond may or may not be available.

WorldCat
In the event of downtime involving Diamond, the Libraries’ online catalog, use WorldCat to
search for materials and check holdings information to determine Temple ownership.

RefWorks
Create and manage citations.

Digital Collections
Our Digital Collections site offers free worldwide access to the unique primary historical and
cultural resources held by the Temple University Libraries and to selected scholarly works
and other publications produced at Temple.

All Databases A-Z

A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z