WRITING AND WRITERS PLAGIARISM: PLAGIARISM CHECKERS :

WRITING AND WRITERS PLAGIARISM: PLAGIARISM CHECKERS :

David Dillard
Administrator

.

.

Here are some links that should help you to discover the options out there
and hopefully some viable ones via reviews that work for your needs and
pocket books. Investigating may be a better option than asking the
favorites of colleagues as I suspect many folks only know the checker they
or their institution are using.  Also, the free checkers can be tested by
doing  pastes into them of content you take from books and journal
articles you find on the web and seeing how much the checker discovers and
pinpoints to the source.

Google Web Search

http://tinyurl.com/hh7a63r

.

.

Google Scholar

http://tinyurl.com/z2lmjhk

Some Sample Titles Found with This Search

How to stop plagiarism

A plagiarism checker for Arabic texts

Plagiarism Checker as Best Free Online Plagiarism Detection Software

Pilot of free-text electronic plagiarism detection software

Technical review of plagiarism detection software report

Opening Pandora's box of academic integrity: Using plagiarism detection
software

Evaluation of plagiarism detection software

How to Turnitin Frogs into Princes: A plagiarism detection software story
of changing the habits of a lifetime

Plagiarism in Student Research: Responsibility of the Supervisors and
Suggestions to Ensure Plagiarism Free Research

Using Turnitin for Peer Review in the First-Year-Writing Classroom

Free Web-Based Tools with Which to Detect Plagiarism

The latest developments in plagiarism detection in medical literature

.

.

Google Books

http://tinyurl.com/zwotqbb

.

.

YouTube

http://tinyurl.com/h55w9f4

.

.

Google Domain Limited Web Search (SCIENCEDIRECT)

http://tinyurl.com/zefpmeb

.

.

Google Domain Limited Web Search (PUBMED)

http://tinyurl.com/zp8rcys

.

.

Temple Summon Search

http://tinyurl.com/z6lhrcz

.

.

WEBBIB1617

http://tinyurl.com/hetcykm
.

.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
[hidden email]
http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold
http://net-gold.3172864.n2.nabble.com/

AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

FAKE NEWS
https://sites.google.com/site/fakenewsresearchguide/

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING

EMPLOYMENT

INTERNSHIPS

HOSPITALITY

DISABILITIES AND EMPLOYMENT
http://guides.temple.edu/c.php?g=134557

INDOOR GARDENING
https://groups.io/g/indoor-gardening

Educator-Gold

K12ADMINLIFE

PUBLIC HEALTH RESOURCES INCLUDING EBOLA

STATISTICS SOURCES RESEARCH GUIDE
http://guides.temple.edu/statistics-sources

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Tourism Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/Tourism

Digital Scholarship Discussion Group